Wednesdays Evening Classes at King’s Grant operate on a trimester schedule… [ More Info Here ]
- Fall – September through December
- Winter/Spring – January through April
- Summer – June through July
How to get involved… [ Sign Up for a Class ]
- Our Midweek Cafe’ serves from 5:15-6:00 pm.
- Classes are offered for adults at 6:15-7:15 pm.
- Children’s activities include Awana Clubs/WAM (Worship, Arts, and Missions) from 6:15-7:15 pm.
- Student Bible Study with Beth and Ryan happens in the Attic 6:15-7:30 pm.
- Adult Choir Rehearsal and Praise Team Rehearsal – 7:15-8:45 pm.
Other Weekday Activities…
Mondays: The King’s Stitchers meet in Room 5, Mondays at 1:00 (year round) – See Sandy Gutherie for more information.
Tuesdays: The Tuesday Ladies’ Bible Class meets at 9:15 am and 6:45 pm. There are about 50 women participating each week. See Janice Barber for details. [ Click Here for the Current Study ]
- The Men’s Gathering at Denny’s at 7:00 am, the first and third Wednesdays of the month (year round).
- The Senior Ladies’ Bible Class at 10:00 am. (same as the Wednesday evening schedule) – with Mary Anne Simmons.