Wednesdays Evening Classes at King’s Grant operate on a semester schedule…
- Fall – September through December
- Winter – January Bible Study
- Spring – February through April
How to get involved… [ Sign up for a class ]
- Our family meal serves from 5:00-6:00 pm.
- Classes are offered for adults at 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Children’s activities include WAM (Worship, Arts, and Missions) from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Student Bible Study with Beth and Ryan happens in the Attic 6:15-7:30 pm.
- Adult Choir Rehearsal is from 7:00-8:15 pm.
Other Weekday Activities…
Mondays: The King’s Stitchers meet in Room 5, Mondays at 1:00 (year round) – facilitator Sandy Gutherie. We also have a quilting group meeting in Room 15 – with Brenda Wiggleton.
Tuesdays: The Tuesday Ladies’ Bible Class meets at 9:15 am and 6:45 pm. There are about 50 women participating each week. See Janice Barber for details. [ Click here for the current study ]
- The Men’s Gathering at Denny’s at 7:00 am, the first and third Wednesday of the month (year round).
- The senior Ladies’ Bible Class at 10:00 am. (same as the Wednesday evening schedule) – with Mary Anne Simmons.
- Wednesday evening Life Groups (September – April).