Wednesdays Evening Classes at King’s Grant operate on a semester schedule…
- Fall – September through December
- Winter – January Bible Study
- Spring – February through April
How to get involved… [ Sign up for a class ]
- Our family meal serves from 5:15-6:00 pm.
- Classes are offered for adults at 6:15-7:15 pm.
- Children’s activities include WAM (Worship, Arts, and Missions) from 6:15-7:15 pm.
- Student Bible Study with Beth and Ryan happens in the Attic 6:15-7:30 pm.
- Adult Choir Rehearsal is from 7:30-8:45 pm.
Other Weekday Activities…
- Mothers of Preschoolers meets in the fellowship hall every first and third Monday (September through May) – Coordinators Amy Newberry.
- The King’s Stitchers meet in Room 5, Mondays at 1:00 (year round) – facilitator Sandi Gutherie.
Tuesdays: The ladies’ Bible Class 9:15 am and 6:45 pm (generally September through May) – facilitator Janice Barber. [ Finding I Am – Fall 2017 ]
- The Men’s Gathering at Denny’s at 7:00 am, the first and third Wednesday of the month (year round).
- The senior Ladies’ Bible Class at 10:00 am. (same as the Wednesday evening schedule) – facilitator Mary Anne Simmons.
- Pastor Ken’s Vision Series and Discussion (September 13 – October 11) – six weeks of Ken teaching (in the sanctuary) and then smaller groups to facilitate a discussion on how this applies to King’s Grant. Class beings at 6:15 p.m.