MIDWEEK AT KING’S GRANT:
The Fall season of Midweek Cafe is winding down…
- Midweek Cafe – 5:15
- Team Kid Discipleship: 6:15-7:15
- Student Bible Study: 6:15-7:30
- Adult Discipleship: 6:15-7:15
- The 21 Laws of Discipleship – Scott Chafee
- The Book of Daniel – Billie Todd
- Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit – Vicki Bohannon
- God-Given Food – Amy Newberry
- Choir Rehearsal: 7:15-8:30
- Praise Team Rehearsal: 5:15-6:15.
Midweek Cafe Reservations:
- Reservations must be in by Friday at noon for the following Wednesday (which gives our crew time to shop for groceries and prepare the meal). Click the link provided in the weekly Meal Reservation Reminder e-mail.
- The meal is served 5:15-6:15pm. Parents and families might consider eating at 5:45, then your kids have time to eat and get to class at 6:15.
- Payment for the meal is $7 per adult and $4 per child (at the door, cash or check please, since we are not set up for electronic payments).
Midweek Adult Groups:
The Christian life is lived in circles, not rows, so gathering as the community of faith is so important for our spiritual growth.
- Teenagers have Midweek Bible Study at 6:15-7:30 upstairs in Room 205-207.
- Children are involved in Team Kid Discipleship, which includes both Bible learning, practical application, and choral music.
- Child care is provided for kids Birth through Pre-K.
Church Wide Events:
Find the latest events happenings at King’s Grant. [ KGBC Events ]