Here is your place to get details about what is happening on Wednesdays at King’s Grant, the place to be on Wednesday nights.
To register for a class, simply text MIDWEEK to 757-330-4484 and follow the instructions. Or since you’re already online, click here and make your selection to join a group.
Community is our very first core value so getting together as a family is an essential step in our spiritual development as a church.
We provide a quality family meal each week. We serve dinner throughout the hour, so arrive when you can, and stay for an evening of activities for the whole family.
- Each adult meal is $7, with a kid’s portion or kid’s meal being $4.
- RSVP for the meal using the Sunday Connection Card, or call the church office (757-340-0902), or text the word CAFE to 757-330-4484 (please register before 9:00 am on Tuesday).
7:15-8:45 p.m. – KGBC Choir Rehearsal
7:15-8:45 p.m. – Praise Team Rehearsal
Midweek Adult Groups:
The Christian life is lived in circle, not rows, so gathering as the community of faith is so important. [ Information on All Our Groups ]
To register for a MIDWEEK class, simply text MIDWEEK to 757-330-4484 and follow the instructions. Or since you’re already online, click here and make your selection to join a group.
- Life Group with Janice Barber
- Life Group with John Hobbs and Darrell Foster
- Smart Guide to the Revelation with Billie Todd
- The Art of Parenting with Diane and Greg Stollings
Midweek for Students:
Beth and Ryan have the students covered with inspirational and challenging studies out of the Bible, upstairs in “the Attic.” [ More Info ]
Midweek for Kids:
We offer a special merger of Awana Clubs with WAM (worship, arts, and missions) to provide a quality experience for babies (nursery care), early preschoolers (Puggles), older preschoolers (Cubbies), K-Grade 2 (Sparks), and Grades 3-6 (T & T). [ More Info ]