How to Access the Online Directory…
- First, join the KGBC Directory Group, and after we review your membership status, we’ll send the directory general password.
- Then, CLICK HERE to go directly to the directory hosting site.
- Next, on the directory site (it says, “Please enter the password to login”), click there and enter the general password we send to you. You now have “read only” general access to the church directory.
- Finally, members will have access to update their family and individual records (yes, to modify your own information. Find the link at the bottom of the directory page, which says, “Manage My Family Info.” Click that and follow the instructions.
- Use your e-mail address to create an account with Servant Keeper (our membership management software), then you will be asked to create a unique family account password.
- KGBC will not know or have access to THIS password (only you know that password). If you forget your password, you’ll have to go through the Servant Keeper process of resetting your family account password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to update your personal contact information (mailing address, e-mail, phone numbers) and even upload family and individual photos (so, one day we will be able to print a photo directory of the church or even directory for a class).
If you experience any problems, e-mail Scott Chafee. It may be that we don’t have the proper e-mail address on your “family record” … we can fix that.