If you have your mobile phone right now…
- Text the word MORE to 757-330-4484 if you want to know more about Jesus, the church, or have a question.
- Text the word JOIN to 757-330-4484 is you are interested in knowing more on how to become a member of King’s Grant.
- Text the word PRAY to 757-330-4484 if you have a prayer need and want someone to call you and actually pray with you.
Thank you for leaning in at King’s Grant. If you have questions about something, we trust that you can find answers here, but if not, just let us know! Use the digital connection card. You might have questions like…
- Who is this Jesus you talk about?
- How can I learn more about Christianity?
- What is the plan of salvation?
- What is so special about your church?
- How can I join King’s Grant? (Especially since you are not meeting on campus).
- I have been struggling in life and could use some guidance.
- What is the meaning of communion and baptism?
- I have a question about what I read in the Bible.
- I have a question about what the preacher said this morning.
- I want to join the church.
- I need someone to pray for me and with me.
- I need help to raise my kids in spiritual matters.
A great way to connect is through our Digital Connect Card. On this form you can give us a little information about yourself and ask whatever questions you wish!
If you have the time, we have written out an orderly account of the Plan of Salvation that we find in the New Testament.
Here is the short answer on Jesus and the salvation he offers (sort of like the ABC’s of the faith).
- Admit – admit that you are a sinner (1 John 1:9)
- Believe – believe that Jesus is God’s one and only Son (John 1:12, 3:16, 3:36, 17:3, 1 John 5:11-13)
- Confess – confess that Jesus is Lord, and that God raised him from the dead (Romans 10:9-10, 13)
- Discipleship – following Jesus and becoming more like him (Matthew 4:19, Luke 9:23, 1 Corinthians 11:1, 4:16, 1 John 2:6)
- Evangelism – having a story to tell, and sharing that story (Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8)
- Family – becoming a member of a local community of faith (Hebrews 10:25, Matthew 18:20, Ephesians 2:19)