It has been such a blessing watching kids grow in their faith in this program. Children ages two years through sixth grade are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings, September through April, 6:15 pm (unless otherwise noted) for a fun time of digging into the Bible, activities, building friendships, and memorizing Bible verses.
The AWANA program is a Bible centered ministry for children Ages 2 – Grades 6. Our goal is to love children to Jesus by teaching them the truths of God’s Word, encourage Scripture memorization, and the importance of serving Jesus.
Another benefit of Awana on Wednesday is that there is a place for the whole family. Mom and Dad have classes from which to choose, and older siblings/teenagers have a place as well! Find out what is happening Midweek @ King’s Grant.
Here Are the Clubs We Offer :
Puggles® recognizes the learning ability of two and three year olds by introducing biblical concepts at church and equipping families to teach them at home. This preschool ministry curriculum features playful activities, engaging songs and simple crafts as well as take-home resources.
Cubbies® nurtures the budding faith of preschoolers and celebrates their desire to explore all that God has created. This preschool ministry curriculum (for ages 3-5) features exciting games, storytelling, puppet shows, and biblical teaching as well as take-home activities and tools.
Sparks® ignites a child’s curiosity about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. This early elementary school ministry curriculum (for K-Grade 2) features exciting games, engaging activities, biblical teaching, and media resources for kids and leaders.
T&T® explores the concept of grace by focusing on the character and nature of God, identity of Christ, as well as the structure and format of the Bible. This upper elementary school ministry curriculum (for Grades 3-6) is created to ensure that kids and leaders connect through God’s Word.
Each Awana club meeting involves:
- Clubbers memorized and recite Bible verses, complete handbook lesson, and earn awards.
- Clubbers learn fun music and the Bible.
- Clubbers also learn about and participate in WAM (worship, arts, and missions activities).
WHAT TIME DOES CLUB BEGIN?
Club meets for one hour on Wednesday evening at 6:15 pm, September through April (unless otherwise noted). All clubbers will check in at door that displays the Awana Flag (at the Family Ministry desk), with a parent or guardian. Clubber should always have a parent or guardian with them during check in and check out.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Clubbers should bring their Bible (unless in Puggles and Cubbies, it is not required), Handbook, mission offering (25 cents), a bag to keep everything in so it doesn’t get lost, a friend when possible, along with a great attitude.
WHAT DO KIDS WEAR?
- For all Clubbers – Clubber uniform – vest and or clubber shirt, Tennis shoes only. Most any T-shirt is allowed except those promoting beer, cigarettes, alluding to sex, or containing any other inappropriate messages or innuendoes.
- Girls – If wearing a dress or skirt, shorts are required to be worn underneath, don’t show your midriff or bare shoulders, or something that does not cover bra straps. If a swimsuit is needed, one piece only, no tankini, or French cut suits. No shorty-shorts, mid length only.
- Guys – No tanks, sagging shorts or pants. If swimsuit is needed, only mid length trunks like jammers.
WHAT IS THE COST?
1 Clubber $30 each
Fee is for AWANA membership and a few necessary supplies, like…
- AWANA vest or uniform shirt
- AWANA Handbook
- Various awards that will be earned and attached to their uniform
- Grand Prix and Carnival supplies
- Class and holiday treats, etc..
Want to Learn More About Awana? Visit www.awana.org
Want to REGISTER? Return the registration form with your membership fee. For other friends, deliver the registration form and they can return it to us with their club membership fee. [ Registration Form ]
The Video for the End of the Year Ceremony (May 2016)