Need Reservations – Call the Hotel (717) 687-7691
The Clarion Hotel Strasburg-Lancaster
Here’s the Trailer…
Here is Our Plan for the Event…
- Sign up to go on this trip – visit the bulletin board or see Elsie Greer.
- Pay for your tickets – pay Elsie $64 per ticket by Wednesday February 12 to secure your spot (she purchased a group of tickets, on the fifth row up front, and will be able to get a full refund for any tickets not claimed).
- Click the Hotel Link to make your own hotel reservation. Cost will vary starting at $67 double occupancy. Paying in advance, non-refundable is the cheapest rate, or book now and pay later with the ability to cancel, for a slightly higher rate.
- Transportation: we have a 15 seat bus, your ticket secures your spot, or you may choose to travel in your own car.
- Arriving: We plan to leave the church parking lot at 4:00 am on Thursday May 7. We will plan on stopping for a mid-morning breakfast on the Easter Shore, then arrive in the Lancaster area around 11:00am. Then take in a couple local sights like the Railway Museum of Pennsylvania ($10), the Choo Choo Barn ($8.50), or the National Toy Train Museum ($7).
- Evening Meal: we will hit a nice place for dinner at 5:00, maybe the Good and Plenty Restaurant.
- The Play, Queen Esther – arrive at Sight and Sound at 6:00 pm, and the show begins at 7:00.
- Back to the hotel for some fellowship and rest (and maybe some ice cream).
- On Friday morning after breakfast, stop at the Peaceful Valley Amish Furniture Shop when it opens.
- Head back home around 10:00. Late lunch on the Easter Shore, at the church near dinnertime.
Spread the Community, Faith, Love