October 6 is going to be a busy day at King’s Grant, celebrating 50 years of ministry on the Little Neck Peninsula and beyond. Here is a checklist of things to consider:
- There is only ONE service on October 6, at 10:30 a.m.
- There is no Sunday School for that weekend.
- Church leaders are asked to park at the Little Neck Swim and Racquet Club across the street.
- Members or Sunday School classes and small groups are asked to bring food for the potluck (more on food).
- Bring food items to the church kitchen by 10:15 do the service will begin promptly at 10:30.
- All deacons, ushers, and greeters are “all hands on deck” so please serve even if October 6 is not your scheduled day.
- Children and preschoolers will be with their families that day, some assistance can be provided.
- There will be a section under the tent for those needing assistance walking in the side yard. there are several rows of chairs on wooden flooring.
- Dress for the day is casual, which is appropriate for an outdoor service and eating a potluck dinner, however, stage personalities and guests are wearing formal attire.