CHURCH NOT A BURDEN:
The Burnout of Activity or the Joy of Belonging?
Impact Point: I will Not Be a Church Dropout!
(6 Truths that move you from Burnout to Joyfully Belonging to the Church)
Questions for Further Study:
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What is the means of salvation? (Ephesians 2:8)
- Where does salvation come from? (Ephesians 2:8)
- Why can no one boast in his own salvation? (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- How is the believer God’s work of art? (Ephesians 2:10)
- What is the purpose of God’s workmanship? (Ephesians 2:10)
- What were you like before you became a Christian?
- When did you receive the gift of new life?
- How would you describe God’s grace to you?
- Why hasn’t anyone deserved God’s grace, mercy, or riches?
- How do you see God’s creative workmanship operating in your life?
- With whom can you share the news of God’s mercy? How?
- Empowered by the Holy Spirit, what good work for the kingdom of God can you do this week?