Questions for Further Discussion:
- In what manner were the seventy-two followers sent out? (Luke 10:1)
- According to Jesus, why were His followers to pray for more workers? (Luke 10:2)
- To what did Jesus liken His followers? (Luke 10:3)
- What instructions did Jesus give the seventy-two concerning their departure? (Luke 10:4)
- What were Jesus’ followers to do about accommodations? (Luke 10:5-8)
- What were the seventy-two sent out to do? (Luke 10:9)
- What was life like for the seventy-two disciples?
- Which of the jobs done by the seventy-two do we see in action today?
- What instructions has Jesus given you?
- When can you set aside time to pray regularly to learn your place among those whom God has sent out?
- Whom else can you encourage in our church or fellowship group to join you in prayer and service?
Spread the Community, Faith, Love