CHURCH AND VISION, PART 2
Our Thinking About People Revitalized.
Who Belongs in Our Story?
GOD’S NATURE AND TRUTH FORMING OUR VIEW OF OTHERS (Acts 10:34-36).
- The Nature of God (Acts 10:34): “God does not show favoritism.”
- The Truth of God (Acts 10:35-36): the mission and message
JESUS’ MINISTRY GUIDING OUR VIEW OF OTHERS (Acts 10:37-41).
- History among the People (Acts 10:37)
- Healing for the People (Acts 10:38)
- Hope before the People (Acts 10:39-42)
THE CHURCH’S PURPOSE EXPRESSING OUR VIEW OF OTHERS (Acts 10:42-43)