This is about finding and fulfilling the ministry that God has for his followers.
Message notes are coming soon.
- Who will Jesus Christ judge? (2 Timothy 4:1)
- For what did Paul want Timothy to be prepared? (2 Timothy 4:2)
- What time did Paul say was coming? (2 Timothy 4:3)
- What will people one day do with the truth? (2 Timothy 4:4)
- What did Paul instruct Timothy to do? (2 Timothy 4:5)
- Why was Paul ready for his impending death? (2 Timothy 4:6)
- What had Paul done? (2 Timothy 4:7)
- What was in store for Paul? (2 Timothy 4:8)
- To whom will God award a crown of righteousness? (2 Timothy 4:8)
- What type of doctrines do people today like to hear?
- In what way are all Christians able to be evangelists?
- How can you use the Bible in your own spiritual growth this week?
- What can you do this week toward discharging all your duties?
Spread the Community, Faith, Love