Our next AWANA is this Sunday from 5:00 – 6:30 pm!
THEME: March Madness – Win Gift Cards!
***Don’t forget to come early, wear tennis shoes, bring offering (a quarter), bring your handbook (older kids bring your Bible too) and get ready to have some fun! Clubbers must wear tennis shoes to AWANA or they cannot participate in Game Time.
Uniform- Parents please help your clubber show respect for their uniforms. Keep them clean and wrinkle free. Have them hang it up. Remind them they have worked really hard for their uniform and the awards on it and they should be very proud of it. Please make sure they have their name in it. Also they need to wear it to club not have it in their bag. Points are only given to the clubber if they are wearing their uniform. Last Sunday, put badges, pins & jewels on uniforms that were brought. As a result, you may have extra of these items, please bring them in when you remember!
LOOKING FORWARD – Here’s the rest of the schedule for AWANA this year!
- Sun, Mar 26 – Crazy Hair Night – Try a new style!
- Sun, April 2 – Service Night – Bring a written description signed by your parent describing a way you served this past week or dress as someone in a service profession.
- Sun, April 9 – NO AWANA – Spring Break
- Sun, April 16 – NO AWANA – Happy Easter
- Sun April, 23 – Flops & Socks & Beat the Clock!
- Fri, April 28 – AWANA Carnival!
- Sun, April 30 – AWANA Closing Ceremony 5:00-6:30 pm (NOTE TIME CHANGE) in the Sanctuary. Friends and Families are invited!
See you Sunday!
Ellie & Karen