AWANA DERBY This Friday Night! Join us to watch even if you don’t have a car!
Next AWANA on this Sunday February 19 from 5:00 – 6:30 pm!
Patriotic Night – Wear Red, White, and/or Blue to show your American Pride!
Need to Know This Week!
- Plan to stay for Sunday Evening Gathering (childcare available – invite friends)
- Bring $15 to register for Women’s Retreat
- Sign up for the final St. Patrick’s Day Parent’s Night Out (check your calendars!)
- No AWANA on March 5. Our church is having a business meeting to find out about a potential new pastor and we want all our teachers to be able to attend.
Lots of Parent Stuff! Look for details about each event below.
ON YOUR MARK!
- Race Day: Friday, February 17th – 6:30-8:30pm
- Race starts promptly at 6:30 so please arrive between 5:45 & 6:15 to get checked in!
Sunday Evening Gathering – join us for a Bible Study during AWANA! Feel free to start this week – the study starts with a review from last week!
- Everyone is invited to this four-week discussion starting on Feb 12 from 5:15 – 6:00 pm.
- We will meet upstairs in Room 208/210. Coffee & snacks provided.
- Your Move – 4 Questions To Ask When You Don’t Know What To Do by Andy Stanley.
- For more details go to the church website: www.kingsgrantbaptist.com/yourmove
- Kids ages 3 – grade 6 are welcome to join AWANA for the four weeks and we can also watch younger kids – contact Karen Strull for details if your kids are younger or not already in AWANA. Great opportunity to invite friends!
GARDEN GETAWAY – Women’s Retreat… Join us for a Garden Getaway Retreat on February 23rd & 24th at King’s Grant. Cost is $15 per person. Details on the church website. Register this week at AWANA!
ST PATRICK’S DAY – Parent’s Night Out – Sign up this week!
- Who: All Kids 6th Grade and younger
- What: Includes Dinner, Fun Activities, Crafts and a Movie!
- When: Friday, March 17 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Where: KGBC – Harvest Hall
See you Sunday!
Ellie & Karen