AWANA THEME: Patriotic Night, Wear Red, White, or Blue to show your American Pride!
LAST WEEK OF BOOK TIME!
PLEASE STUDY SO YOU CAN FINISH YOUR BOOK!
IF YOU HAVE POST CARDS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THEM.
PARENT ANNOUNCEMENTS / DATES:
Friday, May 20: End of Year Carnival Party! All kids are invited to attend. We will have games and snacks and the kids will be able to use all those AWAWA Bucks! Will need parents to stay with kids and enjoy the fun! More details to follow.
Sunday, May 22: Final AWANA Ceremony! Parents, family and friends are invited to attend. 4-6 pm in the Sanctuary.
- Here’s your Weekly AWANA Checklist for everyone:
- Arrive Early & Bring Parents (extra bucks for getting there early & we want to see your parents!)
- Wear Tennis Shoes (CAN NOT PLAY GAMES UNLESS YOU HAVE ON TENNIS SHOES)
- Bring Dues (quarter)
- Bring AWANA Handbook
- Bring Friends! (you get extra points and your friends get to learn about Jesus and the Bible – what could be better?)
- Get Ready to Have Fun!!! (cause we always have fun)
- For Sparks and T & T: Bring your Bible (if you do not have one, let us know)
- This week we will be working on bear hug 26!
- Make sure your cubbies vest is up to date (Remember all the apples go on the A side)
- If you believe your child is missing any apples please contact Karen Strull
- Please work on the Cubbie song with you child (front of their book)
Thank you for your participation in helping our clubs run smoothly!
See You Sunday, 4:00-6:00 pm!
Ellie & Karen