The outline mentioned in the message:
Jesus pointed out five special ministries that he performs as the Good Shepherd.
- He is the DOOR for the Sheep (John 10:7-10).
- He DIES for the sheep (John 10:11–13).
- He DISCERNS (knows) his sheep (John 10:14–15).
- He DELIVERS (brings) other sheep into the flock (John 10:16).
- He has DOMINION over (takes up) His life (John 10:17–18).
- He causes DIVISION among the leaders (John 10:19-21).
- Do you know the Shepherd’s voice? (If not, let’s talk about it).
- What was the turning point for you, when you first heard and responded to God’s voice?
- How do you discern the voice of God in the midst of so many competing voices in the world?
- In what ways can you be more attentive to God’s voice?
- In what ways can you live your life sacrificially?
- What emotion can you describe that indicates how you feel about God caring for you as this Good Shepherd?
- If she is still with us, when do you plan on calling your mom today?
The text of the message: [ Sermon Notes ]
Spread the Community, Faith, Love