There are a lot of things happening on April 24.
- Lynn Hardaway from the Bridge Network of Churches is going to bring the message in all three worship services.
- Scott Chafee will lead the congregational prayer time, that during this interim time, we will focus on our faithfulness and commitment to the mission of King’s Grant.
- This is Connie Cannon’s final Sunday as our Director of Preschool Ministries, so plan on stopping by the preschool welcome area during the reception in her honor. Let her know how much you appreciate all her care and coordination of our preschoolers and their families.
- Awana Clubs are meeting at 4:00 pm – AWANA THEME: Sports Night! Dress in your favorite sports gear! You don’t have to wear your uniform shirt / vest but you do have to wear tennis shoes.
- Awana Parent Meeting is this Sunday at 4:15 pm upstairs in Room 208/210. Short meeting to discuss next year’s AWANA! We need your input and want to keep you informed so please plan to stay!
Spread the Community, Faith, Love